Design and Build Contractors, Cornelius, NC

Design and build contractors allow you to take even the smallest of details into account in your design.

Have you ever heard that if you fail to plan, then you plan to fail? Here at G2 Contracting, we believe that this statement works especially well for when you are designing or remodeling a home, where at least 80% of the effort should go into planning while the other 20% goes into the actual effort of building and executing the design! Unlike many contractors here in the Cornelius, North Carolina area, we are able to take both the design and building disciplines and combine them into one experienced area of expertise with our design and build contractors. We would love to show you the difference that design and build contractors can make with your Cornelius home!

Design and Build Contractors in Cornelius, North Carolina

With a background and degree in architecture, our owner and founder Geoff can take a look at your home and immediately start planning some expert changes to modernize or customize your property. No detail is too small to be overlooked in something as important as your home, so design and build contractors with G2 Contracting will first take a look at the little details you want in your home, from the color of the floors that will show the least amount of pet hair to where you want to be able to store your cookie sheets for easy access. With nearly 20 years of working with people and properties all over the area, you can feel comfortable putting your project into the hands of the design and build contractors at G2 Contracting.

To learn more about what our design and build contractors can do for your property, please call us today at G2 Contracting.


At G2 Contracting, our design and build contractors proudly serve Mooresville, Huntersville, Belmont, Concord, Cornelius, Davidson, Denver, Gastonia, Kannapolis, Mount Holly, Sherrills Ford, Troutman, and Lake Norman, North Carolina.