The design and build delivery method is the right approach for your project.
So often, builders and contractors outsource the design process and then move on with the actual construction once design plans are solidified. While this can produce beneficial results in some cases, so much is lost in the way of design, follow-through, and attention to detail when this process is used. With our owner and founder’s background in architecture, extensive experience in project management, and passion for renovating beautiful structures, we take a different approach here at G2 Contracting.
Choose us for your remodel or renovation, and we will rely on our proven design and build method. Our design and build process differs from other construction techniques because we mesh the design and construction phases for a superior result. The design and build method of delivery for renovations and remodels works so well because:
- Our design and build team members are in this together, and they have the same goal to accomplish.
- As your design-builder, we are completely responsible for all phases of the project.
- Our firm is involved in your entire project from start to finish, designing and consulting with each of the trades at every step.
- As experts in both design and construction, we apply our experience to mesh the design and build phases cohesively to assure the desired result.
- The continuity of working with the same designer and builder minimizes delays, ordering issues, budgetary setbacks, and miscommunications.
There are many other reasons why our signature design and build process is right for your upcoming project in Mooresville, North Carolina. Contact us at G2 Contracting today to find out more!
At G2 Contracting, we design and build homes in Mooresville, Huntersville, Belmont, Concord, Cornelius, Davidson, Denver, Gastonia, Kannapolis, Mount Holly, Sherrills Ford, Troutman, and Lake Norman, North Carolina.